Time Management Tools and Apps
There are many different tools and methods out there to help support time management. For some people, paper planners help them to see their obligations and to do lists laid out for them. For others, a digital tool makes more sense.
Some digital tools and apps that help maximize your focus and manage your time.
- Outlook: a great desktop calendar option with reminders
- Google Calendar: web-based calendar
- ToDoist: a to-do list with excellent voice notes options
- Remember the Milk: a simple, easy-to-use to-do list with reminders
- Habitica: allows you to gamify your time management with a fantasy video game theme (available on web, Android, and iOS)
- Bullet Journal: a comprehensive pen-and-paper system to help you be more productive
Place one hand on your chest and feel your breath moving in and out of your body. Pay attention to the sensation of your chest rising and falling with each breath and if your mind starts to wander, refocus on the feeling of your breath. Continue as long as you like.